A Little Advice by EdwardAddict

Category:Maximum Ride
Genre:Humor, Parody
Language:English
Characters:Fang, Max
Status:Completed
Published:2007-05-26 09:05:51
Updated:2007-05-26 09:05:51
Packaged:2021-04-22 00:11:10
Rating:K+
Chapters:1
Words:578
Publisher:www.fanfiction.net
Summary:Fang needs some help expressing his feelings. Who comes to the rescue? Total of course! Oneshot Fax OOC

A Little Advice

A/N: This came to me about 2 minutes ago. I was reading another fanfic and Total was "muttering incoherently" to Fang. And this was born. I do not care if you think this is OOC. It most likely is. It's Fang we're talking about. And I'm giving him actual feelings. There's bound to be OOCness. Deal.

Disclaimer: I do not own Maximum Ride or anything else you may recognize.

Claimer: I own everything else.

A Little Advice

Fang's POV

I sighed. I had just screwed up with Max. Again. She was upset over the Voice and I, being the uncaring, insensitive jerk that I am, just stood there being Mr. Strong and Silent.

I lost altitude and hurriedly flapped my wings to catch a breeze. Total popped his head out of my backpack. Here we go again...

"Fang? What's wrong?" he asked.

"Max. As usual. I just can't seem to tell her how I feel," I replied with yet another heavy sigh.

Total suddenly looked like Dr. Phil. "I see your problem. You two must sit down and talk over some tea. Perhaps a few scones as well. Mmm scones... Eh heh. Sorry about that. You need to suck it up, Fang. Become a man. Say those few little words."

I brightened up. "Hey, that's a great idea! You're not as worthless of a mutt as I thought!"

"Hmpf." With that, he returned to looking dog-like and fell asleep in my bag.

SC

"Max? Can we talk? I have tea and scones." A table complete with scones appeared in front of us.

"What kind of scones?" she asked hopefully.

"Why, chocolate chip scones, of course!"

"YAY!" She happily set down to dine with me.

"Max, I–I just have to tell you something."

"What is it, Fang, dear?" She leaned in close to me, as if she were about to kiss me.

"You got a booger.Yeah, right there"

She quickly wiped her face, clearing the monstrosity. Now that thatwas out of the way...

"Max, what I really wanted to say is that, I love you."

"Aww! I love you too, Fang!"

And then we kissed all night long. Total was so right.

Time for the happy ending song!

Don't go breaking my heart
I couldn't if I tried
Honey if I get restless
Baby you're not that kind

Don't go breaking my heart
You take the weight off me
Honey when you knocked on my door
I gave you my key

Nobody knows it
When I was down
I was your clown
Nobody knows it
Right from the start
I gave you my heart
I gave you my heart

So don't go breaking my heart
I won't go breaking your heart
Don't go breaking my heart

And nobody told us
Cause nobody showed us
And now it's up to us babe
I think we can make it

So don't misunderstand me
You put the light in my life
You put the sparks to the flame
I've got your heart in my sights

The Flock joined in on our dancing and singing as the credits rolled on the screen.

A/N: Did you like it? I was going to make it all serious, but I just couldn't XD

That song was "Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John.

Suggestions are welcome, reviews are love.